I had a little fun this week learning how to EDIT VIDEOS and even add text to them! OOOOOOHHH! A whole new world has opened up for me!
So, I’m starting yet ANOTHER fun new project that I hope continues and I grow in developing- Small Kitchen, Great Meal. This was really just a tester video, but I’m actually pretty happy with it, to be honest. Read More “Recipe of the Week: Red Pepper Pesto Pasta”
It’s Valentine’s Day this week, and you know what that means. It’s the time for getting super irritated with all the chocolate wrapped in tons of plastic and made with gobs of sugar and palm oil. Well, at least you know what NOT to get me for special holidays…
Read More “ZooFit Recipe of the Week: Pomegranate Torte”
Coming back from an amazing weekend where Fandom Fitness made it’s Comic Convention debut at NerdFaire, I wanted to share some of my favorite Fandom Foods.
Read More “ZooFit Recipe of the Week: Naruto’s Feast”
For the record, I am not the biggest sports fan. I’m actually not really sure if the riff on the words in the title “Let’s get ready to rumble” is at all related to sports ball or not. Read More “ZooFit Recipe of the Week: Let’s Get Ready to NACHO!”
For those with a busy schedule, one of the best meals to make for your lunch or dinner is the one that takes very little time to prepare. That’s why I absolutely adore these Greek Wraps. The prep for this quick meal is, at most, 15 minutes. But you can meal prep and slice and dice veggies as well as make the tzatziki sauce beforehand, and have this as a quick grab-and-go meal all week.
Nutritional Information: Serves 2
Serving size- 1 wrap: 264 calories, Carbs: 20.2g, Fat: 9g, Protein: 14.3g
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp capers
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 4-6 tortillas
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4-6 red or green lettuce leaves
- 1 cup hummus, grilled chicken, or your choice of protein (beans, egg, tuna, tofu, etc)
- 1 oz shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Make the tzatziki sauce. Mix the yogurt, lemon juice, capers, and black pepper in a medium bowl
- Place a tortilla wrap on a plate and place a lettuce leaf. Load the tortilla with your choice of veggies. Top the veggies with a ¼ cup of your choice of protein (hummus, chicken, etc).
- Spoon the tzatziki sauce over the veggies. Roll the tortilla to enclose wrap, and enjoy.
There is something to be said about the Mediterranean diet. It’s clouted as the healthiest diet on the planet, and also the one with the least restrictions. Compared to Paleo, Vegan, Keto, and AIP, the Mediterranean is almost like taking a vacation. Read More “ZooFit Recipe of the Week: Mediterranean Frittata”