I’ll admit, water consumption is not my strong suit!
So any help on this endeavor to keep myself hydrated and reap all the benefits of drinking water I’m all ears! Or eyes. Or whatever.
But some of these muddled infusions sound downright tasty!
I have one that I use that I really like too- cucumber, lemon, ginger, mint, and strawberries. I’ve also tried a lime and cilantro infusion that wasn’t too shabby either.
Do you have a favorite water infusion? Let us know!
Having trouble drinking your daily water requirements?
Each of these recipes make 2 quarts.
10. ALL CITRUS – Slice 1 orange, 1 lime, 1 lemon into rounds, then cut the rounds in half. Add to jar and proceed with muddling, add ice & water….
9. RASPBERRY LIME – Quarter 2 limes; with your hands, squeeze the juice into the jar, then throw in the squeezed lime quarters. Add 2 cups raspberries. Muddle, add ice & water.
8. PINEAPPLE MINT — Add a sprig of mint to the jar (you can throw in the whole sprig; or, remove the leaves from the sprig, if you prefer to have the mint swimming around and distributing in the jar). Muddle the mint. Add 2 cups pineapple pieces, muddle, add ice & water.
7. BLACKBERRY SAGE — Add sage sprig to jar and muddle. Add 2 cups blackberries; muddle, add ice & water.
6. WATERMELON ROSEMARY — Add rosemary sprig to jar & muddle. Add 2 cups watermelon cubes; muddle, add ice and water.
5. CUCUMBER, LEMON & MINT — Add a sprig of mint to the jar and muddle. Add 1/2 sliced cucumber & 1 sliced lemon; muddle, add ice & water.
4. ORANGE PINEAPPLE — Add 1 sliced orange and 2 cups of pineapple chunks to the jar; muddle, add ice and water.
3. LEMON LAVENDER — Add 1 sprig of lavender to the jar, muddle. Add 1 sliced lemon, muddle, add ice and water.
2. STRAWBERRY MINT – Add a sprig of mint to the jar and muddle. Add 2 cups sliced strawberries, muddle, add ice and water.
1. GOOD OL’ FASHIONED LEMON WATER – Add 2-3 sliced lemons to a jar. Muddle, then add ice and water.
I hope these recipes inspire you to keep up that water intake, it’s one of the most basic things you can do to improve your health!